Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jane

God I haven't heard her name in a while! Wow. We were best friends while growing up and we had some fun times. She is a dancer now I suppose. I hope she's doing good. Well, I guess she isn't doing to good because she has to be around Stradlater all the time. He doesn't deserve her. He's such a slob and a narcissist. He didn't even know her name! He called her Jean! I'm really glad that Stradlater doesn't believe in reading or else he would be pretty mad if he saw what I write about him. I guess I gotta write the goddamn English comp for him...

This is a picture of Jane with her dad.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEilM4hXBRxLgbIHdlxrClE5m07PLhKG7BORh11Qbt6hkID2KvB0lzLoDGisajL9eWh5s0WJvFrv7DRvikYPAlUuY0WA4FJEW6KpGy8LU-0xNaXLue69kuFuI-emiI30pZbDsBjTozRX2SIF/s1600/ShirleyTempleMackenzieKing2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment